Bartec USA online store policy:
Bartec USA online store ships product to the US and Canada via UPS standard ground.
- Items with broken safety seals
- Items with broken sealed packages
- Custom orders
- Used items or items no longer in their original packaging.
- TPMS tool software update certificates and bundles
- TIA relearn charts.
- Customer Service Phone – 877-9732
- E-Mail - email@example.com
- A return authorization number is required for product returns. Customer information we will need to process a return authorization number: Company name, first name, last name, address, phone number, email address, order number and the reason for the return. Call Customer Service 877-9732 for a return authorization number
- Merchandise to return should be in their original packaging as you received them, in new and unused condition. All bundled merchandise must be returned with all the components to receive a refund.
- You have 14 days from the day you receive your order to initiate a return. There are no returns after 14 days.
- The customer is responsible for the return postage, packaging, and insurance for the merchandise and is non-refundable unless you received an incorrect item. We suggest you track your return package to Bartec USA.
- Bartec USA is not responsible for lost packages or any shipping charges you incur to return the product.
- We do not pay for Canadian duties or custom fees.
- Shipping charges are not refundable.
When return merchandise is received, we will inspect the product. If the returned product does NOT meet our requirements, we will photograph the merchandise and packaging, and we will send you a detailed summary to why the return was denied, the product(s) will be deemed not eligible for return and will be returned to you. If Bartec USA decides to accept a non-qualified item for return, a 25% restocking fee will apply.
When return merchandise is received, we will inspect the product. When return product passes inspection, please allow up to 4 weeks for refund processing. You will receive a confirmation email a refund with the amount has been approved for processing. We will refund the original credit card, debit card, or PayPal account used to pay for the merchandise. Shipping charges are not refundable.
We currently do not offer product exchanges. To make the returns process efficient we offer refunds only.
Cancel an order:
You have 14 days to cancel an order from the day you placed the order. You must contact Bartec USA to cancel an order by calling customer service 855-877-9732 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. You must provide your order number and contact information. You will receive a confirmation email when your order has been cancelled. Custom orders cannot be cancelled.
Warranty – TOOLS:
All Bartec tools, unless otherwise specified are guaranteed for a period of 1 year from the original date of purchase. For your warranty to become active, you must register your tool with Bartec USA by mailing in the warranty card or registering on our website. We warranty that the tool will be free from defects in material and workmanship, when properly used. THIS WARRANTY APPLIES ONLY TO THE ORIGINAL CONSUMER PURCHASER OF THIS PRODUCT. In the event of a defect, Bartec USA LLC will, at its discretion, repair or replace the tool with a product of like kind or quality, which may be new or reconditioned. The repaired or replaced product will be warranted for 90 days from the date of return shipment, or for the balance of the original warranty, whichever is longer. Claims of all defects must be submitted within 30 days of occurrence and verified by an authorized Bartec representative.
Warranty - MECHANICAL TOOLS & CABLES:
Bartec MECHANICAL Tools and cables are warranted for 180 days from the ORIGINAL purchase date (from an AUTHORIZED DEALER). When properly used and maintained, Bartec will warranty the tool to be free from defects in material and workmanship. The Warranty applies ONLY to the ORIGINAL OWNER and is not transferable. In the unlikely event of a defect, Bartec will at its discretion repair or replace the tool with a product of like kind or quality which may be new or reconditioned. The repaired or replaced product will be warranted for 90 days from the date of the return or the balance of the original warranty, whichever is longer. Claims of ALL defects must be submitted within 30 days of occurrence and verified by an AUTHORIZED BARTEC agent or representative.
Warranty - Limitation of Liability:
Under no circumstances shall Bartec be liable for any special, consequential, or incidental damage arising from any defect in products manufactured or sold by Bartec outside of the responsibilities expressed by this warranty. No person, distributor, or representative of Bartec is authorized to make any representations on behalf of Bartec beyond those expressly stated. Bartec reserves the right to make design and other changes, modifications, or improvements without any obligation to install the same on previously sold or delivered products. It is expressly agreed that the liability of Bartec is limited, and we do not function as an insurer. The remedies set forth in this warranty shall continue the exclusive remedies available to the purchaser or user and are in lieu of all other remedies expressed or implied. The liability of Bartec, whether in contract, or in tort, under any warranty or otherwise, shall not exceed the selling price by Bartec or the manufacture of the product made, sold, or supplied by Bartec.
Warranty - Exclusions:
- The following items are excluded from the warranty coverage:
- Periodic maintenance and repair or replacement of parts due to normal wear and tear
- Batteries (except internal)
- Service performed or attempted by anyone other than an authorized Bartec service technician. Opening, dismantling, or repairing of this product by anyone other than an authorized Bartec technician will void this warranty.
- This warranty does not apply to damage or loss by and for all the conditions:
- Freight Damage
- Decals, Overlays or Decorative Items
- Misuse or misapplication or failure to follow the directions, or failure to follow cautions or warnings on product, operation, service guides, etc.
- Minor stress cracks in surfaces that are considered cosmetic and have no effect on tool function or performance or safe use.
- Any damage related to fire, accident, misuse, acts of war, disaster, terrorism, or God.
It is expressly agreed that the liability of Bartec limited WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE. BARTEC DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL OTHER WARRANTIES. Bartec USA, LLC does its very best to ensure the accuracy of the information contained in work instructions but cannot be responsible for errors or omissions by third party sources. This warranty is exclusive to the original purchaser of the tool and is not transferable.
To obtain service for your Bartec tool the purchaser must obtain a Return Materials Authorization (RMA) number from Bartec USA customer service prior to shipping. Bartec shall not be liable for any expense incurred by purchaser to remedy a defect without prior authorization. To obtain your RMA number, you will need to provide at a minimum the follow:
1) Model and Serial Number
2) Date of purchase
3) Description of problem, how and when it occurred.
- Bartec USA may attempt to have you try some things in the field prior to issuing an RMA number to determine if the tool does need to come back. The purchaser must return the product per the instructions on the RMA form.
- Bartec USA may refuse your delivery if the RMA number is not clearly marked on the outside of the box.
- Bartec USA reserves the right to refuse to provide service free-of-charge if the sales receipt is not provided or if the information contained in it is incomplete or illegible or if the serial number is altered or removed. Bartec USA is not reasonable for any losses or damage to the product incurred while the product is in transit or is being shipped for repair.
IMPORTANT NOTE: IN ORDER TO DIAGNOSE THE ISSUE, THE ENTIRE KIT COMPLETELY & PROPERLY MUST BE RETURNED
Warranty Repair Shipping:
Inbound shipping costs for warranty repair tools will be the responsibility of the customer. Shipping costs out bound will be paid by Bartec and returned UPS ground.
Non-Warranty Repair Shipping:
Inbound shipping costs for non-warranty repair tools will be the responsibility of the customer. Outbound shipping costs will be paid by Bartec and returned UPS ground.